Infrared thermography is real-time, non-destructive imaging that allows for fast scanning of stationary targets. This helps to find dangerous situations before it’s too late!
If you have a marine survey done, it is beneficial to have a thermographic inspection performed by a technician with a high-quality thermography camera. By having this done you can find problems before they turn worse and require costly repairs.
Maui Worx, LLC has a qualified technician trained to use the cutting-edge E60bx Flir Thermography Camera, so you can be sure you are getting a report you can depend on. We are qualified to do underwriting reports as well if you need a boat survey for your insurance company.
Benefits of Thermography:
- Assess priorities for corrective action
- Minimize preventive maintenance and troubleshooting time
- Comply with insurance requirements
- Check for defective equipment while still under manufacturer warranty
- Detect problems quickly, without interrupting service
- Reduce unscheduled power outages
Different types of applications:
- Marine surveys
- Mechanical, friction
- Electrical maintenance
- Fluid flow problems
- Tanks and vessels
- Furnaces and boilers
Interested in learning more? Click here to read a blog from Infrared Training Center on infrared thermography!